IND vs BAN 2nd Test: The Mirpur Test was also won by India against Bangladesh. The fourth day of the match began with India looking like a likely loser.
IND vs BAN 2nd Test Top Highlights:
- Mirpur Test was won by India against Bangladesh
- Team India won the series 2-0
- Bangladesh set India a target of 145 runs
- India lost four vital top-order wickets early on Friday
- Bangladesh’s hope was destroyed by the half-century partnership between Ash & Iyer
1. Partnership Between Iyer & Ash:
The partnership between Shreyas Iyer and Ravichandran Ashwin saved Team India’s pride, and India won by three wickets.
As a result, Team India won the series 2-0. The two players who pulled Team India out of trouble and led them to victory were Ravichandran Ashwin and Shreyas Iyer.
2. Team India Managed To Avoid Defeat:
In this match, Bangladesh set India a target of 145 runs. Team India began the fourth day with a score of 45-4, but they quickly lost three wickets.
In such a situation, India was facing a defeat crisis. In the end, Bangladesh’s hope was destroyed by the half-century partnership (71 runs) of Shreyas Iyer (29 runs) and Ravichandran Ashwin (42 runs).
3. India struggled in the second innings:
It is worth noting that, when pursuing a 145-run target, India lost four vital top-order wickets early on Friday, on the third day of the second and final Test cricket match against Bangladesh, resulting in an interesting situation.
Bangladesh scored 231 runs in their second innings and set India a goal of 145 runs.
In this series, the Indian side, which was attempting to win the World Test Championship with a clean sweep, struggled to get off to a good start and were 45 for four by the end of the third day of play.